Title : Mobile App Developer
Location: Huntsville, AL, New Cumberland, PA or Houston TX
Duration : 12+ Months Contract
Duties & Responsibilities:
IOS / Android Platform Engineer
Experience expectation - Code author and craftsman, this engineer will be responsible for code delivery in a timely and accurate fashion, and the overall review and guidance of sprint and epic goals. This engineer is expected to produce a high volume of quality code. They will be tasked by the leads to work specific stories and contribute to sprint panning, and feature identification.
Coding Expectation - 100% of time
Must know both iOS and Android.
Candidates MUST have Enterprise Level experience performing Architecture & hands on Development with native iOS and Androdi mobile technologies*
1. Serve as the lead architect and designer of Mobile Applications primarily targeting the IOS Operating Systems.
2. Meet with end users and technical staff of all types to gather business and system requirements
3. Propose comprehensive solutions based on business and technical requirements
4. Participate in efforts to create Ball Park Estimates.
5. Architect, design and develop user interface, service tier and data tier components for Mobile Applications.
6. Develop standards, repeatable processes, and reusable components
7. Participate in project planning, including developing of timelines, propose composition of technical teams, and leveling of resources.
8. Mentor technical team leads and developers on Department processes and standards to promote consistency and improve productivity.
9. Assist in the development and review of technical deliverables on projects.
- 7 years Full SDLC experience as an Applications Developer/Architect
- 7 years Experience with J2EE-Java, Spring, Mybatis, Websphere MQ/IMS and Objective-C applications development
- Experience in Web Services design & development (SOAP/XML and REST/JSON) in enterprise environments
- 5 years Experience developing iPad (iOS) tablet applications in Objective C using native frameworks (such as UIKit, Foundation, CoreData, CoreGraphics)
- Experience developing iPad (iOS) tablet applications in Objective C using native frameworks (such as Security, QuickLook, MobileCoreServices, etc
- Experience with Single Sign On, SAML, LDAP, AD integration, OAuth
- Experience using Agile methodology on software development projects
- Experience deploying apps to Apple B2B store
- Experience deploying apps to enterprise using MDM like AirWatch, Mobile Iron, etc.
- Leading technical and cross-functional teams to develop and deploy mobile apps
- Experience with industry standard Java/J2EE application servers, specifically IBM Websphere
- Experience working with mobile infrastructure teams for MDM, VPN and security development
- Experience with Object Oriented Design and UML
V3Main offers excellent careers opportunities for professionals who possess outstanding interpersonal skills and are results-oriented team players. If you are interested to join our team, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Apply page or email it to email@example.com.