Location: San Francisco, CA or Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Contract
Acts in a strategic role in the development and maintenance of architectures for a line of business or infrastructure sub-domain that are in compliance with the Enterprise Architecture.
Responsible for working on medium to high architectural impact projects, recommending exceptions to the Enterprise Architecture for high level projects, reviewing and approving medium architectural impact designs, communicating the Enterprise Architecture strategy and direction to both management and systems related teams within their line of business or infrastructure sub-domain (organizational unit) and directing implementation of the architecture for their organizational unit.
Serves as the highest-level technical consultant to internal clients and technical management to ensure conformity with Enterprise Architecture, having expertise across a broad portion of the organizational unit's architecture, or in-depth expertise within a more specific portion of the architecture.
10+ years design and planning experience in systems, applications or IT Architecture.
• Experience designing a website end to end from an infrastructure perspective and in depth knowledge of at least one of our
major technologies (Web Server, tcServer, Oracle, networking, security, F5, MQ, Kafka)
• Demonstrated technical expertise and comprehensive knowledge of design of infrastructure to support a high volume,
• Ability to influence across all organizational levels, particularly senior management.
• Recent and demonstrated ability to influence management on technical or business solutions.
• Demonstrated wide application of technical principles, practices, and procedures to multiple applications.
• Demonstrated experience providing technical leadership in the infrastructure development space.
• Experience in leading / facilitating analysis of current systems and problem identification and resolution.
• Ability to lead / facilitate technically complex discussions and working sessions in person or via teleconference.
• Experience in partnering with developers and architects from other teams to build solutions and resolve system and business
• Experience with configuring and supporting application server software such as Weblogic, WebSphere, MQ, Databases, etc.
• Experience with designing and implementing High Availability Database Configurations.
• Experience with designing and implementing complex F5 or other Load Balancer Technologies.
• In depth experience with Solaris and/or Linux O/S capabilities.
• Experience with Solaris and/or VMWare Virtualization technologies
V3Main offers excellent careers opportunities for professionals who possess outstanding interpersonal skills and are results-oriented team players. If you are interested to join our team, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Apply page or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.